- Non-profit Organizations
The mission of the Hispanic Center is to support and enhance the acculturation of the Latino population in the Greater Reading area through collaborative initiatives designed to enable individuals to improve their quality of life and the quality of life in their communities.
For over 53 years, Centro Hispano has been providing wrap around services for the Greater Reading community. Our desire to create a community where all individuals are part of the whole, where everyone’s voices are listened to, where we are all proud of our past and are working to make a stronger future, TOGETHER.
- INFORMATION & REFERRAL ADVOCACY
- MAMI ANGIE'S CASA DE LA AMISTAD SENIOR CENTER
- MEDICAL INTERPRETING PROGRAM
- HIGHER EDUCATION INITIATIVE & SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- AT-RISK MEALS PROGRAM
Whom to Contact
- Michael ToledoExecutive Director
Located in the heart of downtown Reading. At the corner of 5th and Washington Streets, in the Berkshire Building.