Essentials of Effective Management: Driving Organizational Results
In today’s fast-paced environment much more is expected of managers in delivering organizational results. This program provides essential skills beyond the basics to influence others and drive results. In these interactive sessions, participants will learn how to lead across boundaries, effectively sell ideas and communicate the WHY of decisions. This program is for those who are motivated to increase their sphere of influence and optimize performance.
The program has five 3-hour sessions. Topics include:
1. Active Communication: Enabling Purposeful Engagement
2. Communicate the Why of Decisions
3. Selling Your Ideas: Creating Enterprise Wide Buy-In and Implementation
4. Leading Across Boundaries
5. Accountability: Driving Engagement
This program will be delivered as a hybrid program. Attendees can attend in-person or virtually and switch between in-person and virtual attendance.