Name: Intermediate Excel / October 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
Date: September 24, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 10:30 AM EDT
Registration: Online registration for this event has been closed, please call 610.376.6766 to register.
Program Objective: Participants will learn how to create more advanced charts, database functions, logical formulas, creating Range Names, and working with large spreadsheets more efficiently.
- Various methods of selecting cells
- Creating Range Names
- Absolute Reference
- Working with Logical formulas
- Conditional formatting
- Inserting Comments
- Track Changes – the snitch report!
- Working & Printing large Spreadsheets
- Using Data Sort & Filters
- Creating an Outline
- Goal Seek
- Creating Scenarios
- Creating Subtotals
- Grouping Spreadsheets
- Advanced Linking of Spreadsheets