12th Annual Women2Women Conference & Expo
This year, we have restructured the Conference timeline to give our 300+ attendees the most development and networking in addition to the most impactful topics and speakers. Attendees can expect both personal and professional development, the opportunity to connect with other women engaged in community and mentorship, and a look at female-owned businesses here in Berks County.
Attendees will enjoy hearing from a regional CEO, Betsy Hamm, as our kickoff keynote, three local leaders sharing their workshops, and empowerment and inspiration from the 2023 ATHENA Celebration to end our day. This day meets every part of our mission—connecting women, and offering a forum for you to gain knowledge, build strategic alliances and foster your personal potential and career advancement!
ATHENA Leadership Award
ATHENA RECIPIENT: Adelle Schade, Dean of Pre-College and Summer Programming - Albright College
Hear from Adelle to close our Conference and leave inspired to impact those around you and the next generation.
Betsy Hamm, CEO - Duck Donuts
The Circle of Success
Betsy Hamm shares her story from coasters to donuts and a half dozen leadership lessons she learned along the way.
Scott Blair, Senior Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - B. Braun Medical
Creating a Successful Game Plan with DEI
As our organization’s mobilize on our ‘new future’ after 2020, the placement and value of diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives quickly emerged as an opportunity and challenge for organizations. This session will explore the value-add of DEI to your organization strategy and ways to create sustained commitment and buy-in for all to meet the needs of our diverse communities, customers and employees.
Jenna Armato, Owner - Jenna Armato Growth & Success Coach
Bridging the Multigenerational Gap
This is a rare time in history that we have 5 generations across the workforce. It's also a time when communication and behavioral misunderstandings are creating silos and driving conflict resolution requests to an all-time high. Learning about the perspectives and drivers of each generation and applying that understanding in the workplace can positively impact communication, collaboration, and productivity. In this discussion, we’ll explore each generation and learn how you can take steps toward creating a generational synergy.
Total Experience Learning® Team led by Adelle Schade, Founder
Learning is Ageless: Becoming a Better Leader & Learner
The Learning is Ageless seminar is designed to empower individuals to become better leaders and learners who seek to expand their skill sets and become more effective in their respective fields. During the seminar, participants will explore strategies for developing a growth mindset and fostering a culture of continuous learning in their organizations. The seminar will cover a range of topics, including:
- The importance of lifelong learning and its impact on personal and professional growth
- The role of fostering innovative and creative work environments
- The importance of adaptability and resilience in navigating change and uncertainty
Throughout the seminar, participants will engage in interactive workshops and group discussions. Participants will also have the opportunity to hear from experts in the field and learn from real-world Total Experience Learning® case studies.
EXPO - The Expo is currently sold out! Take a look at the great vendors who will be participating this year...
- 4G Nutrition
- Adalyn Rose Foundation
- Alvernia University Graduate & Adult Education
- Assured Assistance
- ATA Martial Arts
- ATHENA donations
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty - Julia Curry
- Breast Cancer Support Services of Berks County
- CASA of Berks County
- Club Pilates Wyomissing
- Community First Fund
- Cornerstone Financial Strategies, LLC
- Everlasting Wellness
- FIT4MOM Reading
- Girl Scouts of Eastern PA
- Girls on the Run of Berks County
- Greater Reading Chamber Alliance
- John Paul II Center for Special Learning
- Legacy Cigar Lounge
- LightHouse Women and Children's Center at Hope Rescue Mission
- LMG Marketing Solutions
- Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
- Moyer-Drabick & Associates, Ltd.
- Penn State Berks & Berks LaunchBox
- Penn State Health St. Joseph
- Pretzel City Press
- Reading Dermatology Associates
- Reading Hospital Tower Health
- Reading Truck Body
- Relay for Life of Berks
- RKL LLP
- ROG Orthodontics
- Safe Berks
- The Children's Home of Reading
- The Dave Mattes Team ReMax of Reading
- The Salt Lounge
- TK'S Toy Box, LLC
- Tompkins Community Bank
- Urban Charm / Kim R Lewis Design
- WCR Center for the Arts