- Contractors - General
Since 1946, Burkey has been committed to providing Berks and the surrounding counties with a comprehensive construction company. Burkey Construction provides general contracting, design-build, and construction management services to suit every need, including commercial, industrial, medical, retail, distinctive residential, religious entities, and academic facilities. At Burkey, we work through every project utilizing a dynamic team approach and believe that open and frequent communication between all design professionals, construction management personnel, and owner’s representative lays a strong foundation for a successful project. We are committed to providing the highest caliber product, within schedule and on budget, in an open and honest manner. Burkey is passionate about meeting our client’s every need and expectation during all phases of design, planning and construction.
- Burkey has been family owned for three generations and exists to make Berks county an even better place to live and work
- We built the first LEED certified "Green" building in the City of Reading.
- We pride ourselves on the diversity of commercial and residential projects we have led.
- As a company, we seek to walk the owner through each step of the building process, from start to finish
Whom to Contact
- Pamela BlickleDirector of Office Operations
- Eric BurkeyPresident, Burkey Corporation / CEO, Burkey Construction
- Ben CurrieVice-President, Burkey Construction
- Matthew ForrerPresident, Burkey Construction / Senior Project Manager, Burkey Corporation
- Lauren KorejwoHuman Resource Manager
- Michel MicozziSenior Vice-President / Estimating, Burkey Corporation
- Ben RossDirector of Preconstruction Services / Project Manager, Burkey Corporation
- Frank WattsVice-President of Construction Operations / Senior Project Manager, Burkey Corporation