- Alcohol & Drug Treatment
Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge is a leading drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation treatment center that provides highly specialized treatment by offering a medically-monitored inpatient detoxification, inpatient treatment program for short-term rehabilitation, outpatient rehabilitation treatment, and a long-term residential faith-centered program.
Pennsylvania Adult & Teen Challenge provides an effective and comprehensive continuum of treatment services of care to older teens (18+) and adults struggling with life-controlling addictions. We are state-licensed and CARF accredited that offers intensive, individualized treatment programs tailored to each patient's personal needs, circumstances, challenges and goals, and address the underlying pathologies that fuel the addictive process. We also have several satellite centers located in Pennsylvania and North Carolina.
- Leading drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation treatment center
- Medically monitored detoxification
- Inpatient treatment program for short-term rehabilitation
- Long-term residential faith-centered program
- Family Programming
Whom to Contact
- Rosemarie Sullivan SandmanAdvancement OfficerPhone: (717) 883-8207