- Employment Services
PA CareerLink® is the brand name for Pennsylvania’s One-Stop workforce development system. PA CareerLink® Berks County was established in 1999 and operates today under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act of 2014. We are also part of the American Job Center Network, as branded by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- If youre looking to hire, try a recruitment at PA CareerLink® Berks County!
- Each spring and fall, we hold large, multi-employer job fairs.
- Our On-the-Job Training (OJT) program allows businesses to offset some costs associated with training new hires.
- Consider a veteran for your next new hire!
- ACT WorkKeys® Assessments measure the most important workplace skills affecting an individuals job performance.
Whom to Contact
- Helen AmoleCareerlink Administrator
- Helen AmolePA CareerLink Berks County Administrator
- Nicholas ShirkDirector, Adult and Business Services