William G. Koch and Associates was founded in 1981 by our CEO, William G. Koch Sr., CPA. Our president, William G. Koch Jr., CPA, CGMA, joined the practice in 1993. Our mission is to serve the community and others and to exceed our clients’ expectations. We help our clients reach their financial and business goals by minimizing their tax burden and maximizing their financial potential. We have a staff of 20 employees, including five CPAS & an attorney with a master’s degree in taxation. We are small enough to provide individualized attention for our clients, but large enough to serve our clients in 30 states and keep up with the changing economic & business environment and the technological requirements of today’s world.
We are a full-service CPA firm, performing a variety of services:
• Audit, review & compilation of financial statements
• Business, not-for-profit & individual tax return preparation
• Estate & trust accounting, tax preparation & consulting
• Various other planning & consulting services
More specifically we provide:
• Tax return preparation (individual, corporate, partnership, not-for-profit, estate, trust, gift)
• Estate planning • Business planning • Individual planning
• Bookkeeping • Quarterly payroll returns • Year-end W-2 & 1099 preparation
• Audits • Reviews • Compilations
• Quickbooks consulting • Business Acquisitions • Elder Care*
*Elder Care services include: writing of checks to pay bills, sorting and reviewing mail, reconciling bank statements, analyzing budget and cash flow.
Located on the corner of Broadcasting and State Hill Roads. Access to building is on Westview Drive